A team of three subject matter experts evaluates each training program or coaching/consulting system and compares it with well established industry standards and best practices. Here are some of the questions asked during the evaluation process:
- Is the instructional system design in accordance with industry standards?
- How high is the praxis-relevance of the program content?
- Are the learning objectives clearly communicated?
- Is there an assessment that measures the entrance behavior?
- Are there measurable performance indicators for the competencies?
- Is there an assessment that measures the terminal behavior?
The AATD Program Certification helps document that training programs or coaching/consulting systems meet the highest standards for quality. Certification shows clients and their participants that they receive quality programs, coaching or consulting.
- Assures quality standards compliance.
- Demonstrates the instructional system effectiveness.
- Recognizes the competency-based program content.
- Points out the praxis-relevance of a program or system.
- Helps in the marketing of programs and systems.
- Send us your contact information: name, email, address, phone number, website.
- Receive an email with eligibility criteria and a program certification application.
- Complete the free application and return it to us for review and approval.
- After approval of your certification application provide payment for the review phase.
- Send us a complete copy of your training program or consulting/coaching system.
- We will review your program and approve it or send you valuable improvement tips.
- Make the necessary improvements in your program and email us a copy of the changes.
- Once the final payment is received, we will send you a certification # and the quality seal.
- You can now use the quality seal in all your marketing activities as you see fit.
No Application Fee
Review Fee: $150
Certification Fee: $100